Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

*Twilight*

Josh and I finally got to see the movie Twilight with some movie tickets that we received as a wedding present. On top of that we went to dinner with a three restaurant choice gift card from a wedding card we just received a few weeks ago (lol keep those presents coming 4 months later). Anyways I have been waiting forever to see it, and I loved it, Josh loved it too, even though he probably won't admit it. So yeah I want to see it again, so if there are any volunteers to go see it let me know!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

ah dude! isn't it soooo good. I have seen in three times already but when you get back to Idaho we will for sure go again! I want to see it again definetly! Hope you have a merry Christmas and I will see you soon! Love ya lots

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas