Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

*Job Hunting & Test of Faith*

So Josh and I have been in Rexburg for almost a month now and I still have not found a job. I have had a couple of interviews but did not end up getting the position. I am starting to become very frustrated with the situation, because being at home all day with nothing to do is not fun at all (I can only clean so much).I think this is a trial that is testing my faith hard, because the faith I have in finding a job is slowly becoming smaller and smaller with each passing day. However, I'm going to keep my head up and try and keep my faith alive! So everyone keep me in your prayers for finding a job because I need it BAD!

3 comments:

Colby and Samantha said...

Hey, sorry it has been so rough its hard to find a job in idaho! But there is a reason you didn't get those jobs, there is something else better for you here and you will find it. Don't stress just keep doing what you are doing. I will keep my eye out for you too! See you Sunday! GO CARDNIALS!

Lesli said...

My Little fooper don't lose your faith! ha ha you will find something! I bet you will find something soon,
Love ya lots

AMMommy said...

Oh Chouy! Hang in there. You didn't get those jobs because there is a better one out there for you. Sometimes you just have to be patient when waiting for what is meant to be! I will pray for you though! Try not to worry too much. Let me know if there is anything I can help with :)

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas