Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

*Happy Birthday & 7 Month Anniversary to My Joshy Squashy*

On Sunday was Josh's Birthday and he is now a big 24 years old! I got him some cool new basketball shoes and some shoes for just wearing around...he is very happy about them!

From his parents he is getting money for a gun (all of a sudden he is way into guns..no idea where it came from) and his loving sister got him some gun things to go with his new gun! I also made his favorite cake German chocolate with coconut pecan frosting which was super yummy! We also on Sunday celebrated our 7 month anniversary... I can't believe it has already been that long, before we know it we will be at one year! Anyways after 7 months of marriage we are still so in love and cherish every moment we have with each other, and can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I LOVE YOU FOREVER SWEETHEART MUAH XOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXO

2 comments:

Lesli said...

I can't believe its been seven months already! The time has flown. anyways tell josh happy belated birthdy! I bet your excited yours is coming up in a few weeks! Love ya!

Colby and Samantha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOSH!... okay so about you encouraging all this grocery madness haha. You excited for the game on Saturday!? I cant wait, plus we get to eat Costa Vida!! I didn't know you guys were going down on Friday are you going to stay with family?

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas