Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

*Graduation Day!*

Here are just a few pictures from Graduation Night! My parents and Josh's parents flew in from Arizona for the event, so needless to say I am blessed to have two such wonderful families who love and support me so much!

Me in all my glory right after I received my "diploma" lol actually just the holder


My parents brought me this beautiful arrangement of flowers!

2 comments:

Colby and Samantha said...

congrats grad! Can't wait till next semester when i get to graduate!!! sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate the event! Congratulation!!

The Hyatt's said...

Congratulations woman you little grad and way to go! I am so excited and proud of you! You two make such a beautiful couple and truly seem in love! I miss you so much and I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well! Congrats again!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas