Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

*Christmas Decorating*

Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love to decorate, which usually I help my mom do every year. However, since Josh and I are in the cold tundras of Idaho we are on our own for decorating. So this year we purchased our first little 6' foot Christmas tree from Wal-Mart for only $20, and also got some cool lights and other decorations. Josh and I had tons of fun putting our first Christmas tree together and decorating our front door w/ lights and making it look like a present! It is so fun being married and doing all these first time things together....I just can't wait to be first time parents sometime hopefully in the near future!!!!


Also Josh wanted be to blog about his so called "man room" which is actually our moving trailer but he considers it his own little work shop since he doesn't have the one at his parent's house to work in so here is a picture of that!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Yes Josh, everyone must have a "Man Room". Unfortunately for the time being they are limited. It only lets us look forward to the future man rooms.

The Dennett's said...

Yay for tiny Christmas trees! Ours is even smaller, haha! It is kinda sad being away from home on Christmas but that is what Walmart is for, right? :) Love ya! See you tomorrow!

omg..haha..I just had to say this but you know the little code thing you have to type in to leave a comment? Well this time it is "deriers" which makes me think of behind and that's funny to me. heheheee...okay.

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas