Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

*Jaden's 1st Haircut*

Sorry for the long time between updates but I lost my camera and still need to get a new one so that's why I haven't blogged. Basically I need to have pics to blog ahahha kind of dumb I know but I can't blog without pictures. So the pictures you see are from my dad's camera. Anyways, Jaden had his first haircut, not that he needed a major one but just the hair growing over his ears and a little bit in the front. His aunty Robyn who is the best hairstylist ever did it for him. After his haircut he then took a little swim with Uncle Jason. Oh and don't mind my cleavage haha I just got done working out and was still in my workout clothes.




I will post pictures of our apartment once I get a new camera, and I actually don't care about my camera as much as I care about the usb card in it awwww I'm so sad about it but oh well.

2 comments:

rod&vinyl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesli said...

Sorry that was me that deleted my post it had me signed in as some weird thing!!!

YAY FOR THE BLOG POST!!!! ha ha I seriously cannot believe how big he Jaden is getting and how much he looks like Josh! its crazy!! I love you my little fooper! Keep the posts and pictures coming!!!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas