Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

*Jaden's 1st Birthday Party*

Jaden's actual birthday is not till the 18th of this month, however, I wanted family to be there for his birthday party so we celebrated it early in Arizona. Well his 1st birthday party was a perfect success, and it's crazy that my little baby is almost 1 years old. It seems like yesterday I was just holding him in my arms for the first time and now he is almost a toddler. The last year has been the best year and hard at the same time but would not trade it for anything. I am so blessed to have such a little angel sent to me from my Father in Heaven and feel privileged to be his mommy.


Here is Jaden's birthday invitation..simple but cute!


This is Jaden waiting by the front door for everyone to show up to his party...people were late so he was getting discouraged hahaha





This is the whole set up including the delicious cake! I chose a doggy on the cake because that is currently Jaden's favorite animal. Hopefully once we settle into a house we can get him a puppy!







Jaden eating cake was probably what I was looking forward to the most! However, he doesn't really know the concept of eating on his own yet (this is my fault because I baby him and always feed him myself)so he really just smashed the cake around and threw it on the floor haha it was cute!






The Presents! Jaden got so many fun presents that will entertain him for a long time so thank you sooooooooo much to his grandparents and aunty Aubrey it is very much appreciated!

2 comments:

The London Mum said...

ugh! I am so sad I didn't get to be there for his bday party! I think I will buy him another cake though just to watch him eat it.haha (seriously no baby could ever be THAT cute) He is so big now it crazy! I actually started to tear up reading this post because I remembered the day he came and how beautiful and tiny he was and how crazy I know the first year was for you guys! Love you and miss you so much!! PS You look so freakin skinny in these pics!

Kayleen said...

he's already one? wow. Happy Birthday Jaden!!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas