Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

*Soon to be a party of 4!!!*

We are excited to announce that we are expecting baby #2 at the end of January!! I'm currently 13 weeks and baby and I are doing great. This pregnancy has been very different from Jaden's in that I'm not sick all the time, but only get nauseas if I don't eat for a long period of time. I was super tired in the beginning and don't have the energy I used too, but other than that doing well. I'm still going to the gym on a regular basis, so that has really helped with getting energy. Although I can't lose weight I hope to try and maintain a decent weight, and not blow up like I did before haha.


Ultra sound at 9 weeks!

Everyone says that since I feel different this time it's probably a girl, but I believe firmly that it's going to be a boy so I guess we will just have to see. I bought Jaden a big brother shirt that is super cute and that's how I told Josh. He was definitely shocked at first because we weren't really trying for another one quite yet, but really the timing couldn't be better, so we are both very excited for Jaden to have a little sibling. It's really cute too because I tell Jaden all the time to kiss the baby, so he comes up to my stomach and gives it a big kiss, which totally melts my heart. I know he is going to be an awesome big brother and hopefully mommy's little helper too! I'm a little nervous about how it's going to be with two kids, but with the help of my Heavenly Father and our two loving families so close to us now :) it's all going to be just fine!

4 comments:

Kayleen said...

yay! Congrats!!

The Dennett's said...

This makes me so happy! You are a wonderful mother and you will just love having two little ones :) Congrats!!!

Jessica and Trent said...

Congratulations!!!! That is such great news! So glad to hear that you're feeling pretty good! Can't wait to find out if you really are having another cute boy ;)

Chris and Nicole! said...

Congratulations! Jaden is so darn cute I can't wait to see what this little one looks like--boy or girl!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas