Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

*Happy Easter....a little late*

Easter was lots of fun this year, especially because Jaden is starting to understand it more and also I got to dress my two boys up alike (I admit that was the funnest part for me). We also had professional pictures taken of the boys, their cousin, and a few with grandma and papa. It was a fun day spent with going to church with my parents, then having a nice lunch and leisurely afternoon taking naps and chit chatting. That night we went over to Josh's parent's house and had a really nice Easter dinner along with all of us searching for Easter baskets. I truly love being able to spend holidays with family and not missing out on that precious time together. Here is a picture overload for the old blog.

p.s. I refused to be in any picture except for a feet one until I loose all the baby weight and just weight hahaha. So maybe in 5 to 6 months you will see a picture of me on this blog.


Ok I think that's enough pictures, although there are a million these are a few of my favorites! Happy Easter 2013 :)

1 comment:

The Dennett's said...

you updated your blog- background and all! yay! sounds like you had a wonderful Easter--I love the pictures, but I do wish I could see you in one of them! miss you tons :)

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas