Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

*Malibu, CA Trip 2013*

Are Cali trip this year came and went to quickly! This year instead of going to San Diego (our normal beach RV camp was closed) we went to beautiful Malibu, CA. We had so much fun riding our bikes and hanging out at the beach all day, and of course what's a vacation in California without going to Six Flags Magic Mountain!?! WOW, what a day that was! I really have never had so much anxiety in my life then I did that day going on ALL and I mean ALL the roller coasters in that entire park. Josh's dad being so sweet got us all this thing called Flash pass which lets you cut all the lines and even go on the ride twice in a row! I think I have definitely conquered my fear of rides and think I can handle just about anything now. Eli and Jaden were again such troopers for the 7 hour car ride there and back, and were so exhausted every night passed out and slept amazingly! So sad this vacation is over but so excited for next year already! Here is a major picture overload.

Beautiful view from our campsite

Happy little beach baby!


Grandma and Jaden enjoying a snack before going on a bike ride

Bike buddies!
Camp!


Papa and Jaden building one of many sand castles!
Brityn and Jaden
Papa and his babies!
Six Flags Magic Mountain buddies!
Love him!
Love the wet suit that papa got him for the trip, and his cousin Brityn had a pink one too SO ADORABLE!
Daddy and Jaden testing out the water
Priceless!
D
Almost 6 months old for his first amusement park trip!
LOL that is me four rows back turning my head, I was so scared haha

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas