Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2015

*My 29th Birthday*

Yeah to say I'm behind in blogging is a MAJOR understatement. Life has been crazy, and knowing how much I have to catch up on, I just was not wanting to actually sit down and do this but here we go.



 My father in-laws company sponsors the race for his employees, so this was a group shot of all the co-workers who ran with us.
So my birthday was like two months ago hahah I turned 29, and for my birthday we did a little over 5K run called "Pat's Run". My in-laws started doing it last year, and since I'm back in the fitness game I wanted to do it! I ran the whole way, not fast at all but never stopped, so I was super proud of myself for that, then afterward went out for breakfast and stuffed our faces full of yummy carby breakfast food!! Sadly I don't have any pictures of blowing out the candles on my cake or any with my kids, oh well. My real birthday present was about to come a few days later when I hopped on a plane to London, which is my next post so keep reading!

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas