Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

*Jaden & Eli First Day of School*

Today was Jaden's first day of 1st Grade and Eli's second year of Pre-School! I truly can't believe I have a child in 1st Grade and that Eli will only be in Pre-School one more year.  I cried again sending them off to school, I thought it would be easier but it definitely was not. Jaden just hugged me and walked away too, and that was hard to take.


Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, stripes and child

Time is really going by so fast, and with both of them going to school now (Eli almost full time) it's made me want to slow down time. I feel like I'm going to blink and it will be time to send them off on missions. then marriage and my mom heart can't take that haha. I love you boys to the moon and back and hope this year is amazing for you both!

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas