Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

*My 26th Birthday*

Today was MY BIRTHDAY!! I love my birthday just because it's the one day out of 365 days that is mine! So today was wonderful and these are the reasons why: 1. My husband brought me breakfast in bed 2. I got an amazing workout today 3. I found my Safeway card that I thought was lost, and was able to save 30 cents a gallon on gas. Also saved $11 on groceries w/ coupons! 4. My wonderful parents sent me flowers and will take me on a shopping spree when I move home for a new summer wardrobe 5. I locked myself out of my apartment but was able to break back in :) 6. I made myself a beautiful pink cake, and my dishwasher got fixed which they said wouldn't be done till tomorrow BONUS :) 7. My wonderful husband took me out to the Cheesecake Factory for a delicious dinner just us two! 8. I got the sweetest card ever from my hubby and Jaden w/ money to get my nails done. Also the iPad was our joint BIG present which we have been enjoying every day! 9. Lots of birthday wishes on facebook and text messages from all my friends and family which has made me feel so loved! 10. My wonderful in-laws got me an amazing juicer which I will post pictures of once it arrives in the mail. At 26 years old I'm loving life and couldn't be happier with where I'm at (although I would like to be in Arizona) but Washington has been good to us. I feel very blessed to be where I'm at today and can't wait to see what this new age has in store for me!
Until next year....

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

happy birthday!! Glad it was a good one!

Jessica and Trent said...

Aw, happy birthday Christy!! Sounds like it was a wonderful day! I'm excited for you to get to move back down and into your home so soon! And I love that I'm not the only one that likes to pick out my baby's boogies ;)

Lauren said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like it was a great day! And you look beautiful!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas