Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

*Thanksgiving at the Dunes 2012*

Dune season is officially in full swing and of course the first trip of the season was during Thanksgiving. There is nothing better then riding quads/rhinos eating yummy food with friends and family. I was very grateful to my father in-law for buying a rhino this year (basically a souped up golf cart)so that he can take grand kids on rides and of course pregnant ladies such as myself! We were at the dunes from Wednesday through Saturday and had a blast. Everyone brings a contribution to the Thanksgiving feast and we eat everything you would normally eat at a home Thanksgiving dinner.

Jaden had so much fun riding in the dunes all safe and snug in his car seat, with his cool helmet and goggles. He even survived me rolling the rhino over upside down. Luckily no one was hurt and just a little scared, I pretty much fired myself from ever driving again hahaha. Also while we were there both of the binki's I had for Jaden he chewed up, so of course he wanted nothing to do with them the whole trip..AWESOME.

I did find one more binki that is good at my mom's house tonight, and tried giving it to him at bedtime because he was fussing but he spit it out. I think it's almost safe to say we are binki FREE and that he doesn't want one anymore. Which makes me happy that he kicked the habit on his own and I didn't have to be the bad guy!! Thanksgiving was wonderful this year and I feel very grateful to my Father in Heaven for my wonderful little family and all that we are blessed with, I really do love this time of year when we can reflect on all the things we are thankful for and for all the fun memories we get to make around this festive holiday season.










I'm also really excited to start Christmas decorating my house and putting up lights so that will be another later post!!

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas