Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

*Trick or Treat*

Halloween this year was actually very fun and eventful. Last year we were in Washington and Jaden was still too little to understand, and just the fact that we were in WA made it not worth dressing him up because none of our family would get to enjoy it with us. This year I did dress my sweet little boy up as the cutest little pirate you have ever seen. It was I admit hard to buy a costume because they are expensive, everything is too big for him, and I didn't really find anything I liked. However, I happen to be at Babies R Us and saw the 18 month pirate costume on super sale, so of course I had to get it! Jaden was seriously the cutest trick or treater ever, and when he went to each door would say "treat" hahah soooo adorable. Before we went out trick or treating, my sister-in-law made a super cute Halloween themed dinner with ideas she got from pinterest..very yummy.





After we went trick or treating in our neighborhood I took Jaden over to my parent's house so they could see him all dressed up and take him around there neighborhood. Awww there is nothing like being with all your family on the holidays, especially when you have children. I truly love and feel so blessed that both of our families get to watch Jaden grow up, and share with us all these fun eventful times through out his childhood years. I am currently 28 weeks prego and feeling and looking huge. I don't like pictures of my face when I'm pregnant or really any part of me except for my growing belly. Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and feeling those sweet little movements all the time, but it's hard when you feel so unattractive and hate pictures of yourself. Awww if only my sister were here she could work her magic and me look decent again haha. Anyways, life is good and I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas because that means DUNE SEASON is upon us yeaaaaaaaa!!



My sweet sister in-law made a cute little paper skeleton baby to stick on my belly, so that was my awesome costume for this year.





Can't wait for next year when Jaden understands it just a little better and of course he will have a little brother to share in the excitement with!

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas