Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

*Pregnancy Update*

I am officially 40 weeks pregnant tomorrow!! Since around mid-night last night I have had some pretty strong and regular contractions and they have continued throughout today as well. I was induced w/ Jaden so not really sure what going into labor "naturally" feels like, so hopefully the doctor can give me some insight tomorrow (lol if I can make it that long). This pregnancy has been pretty easy and we again have been very blessed by family with the few baby items we needed. My wonderful sister in-law threw me a little family/friend baby shower last night which was lots of fun and a great way to celebrate his coming birth. Sorry no pictures with this post except of Jaden. I hate my picture right now because everything from my face to feet are BIG hahah, so until I have slimmed down there will be no photos of me on this blog. Oh and Jaden gets his little cast off today so I'm pretty excited about that too, he has been a trooper and such a brave boy!



How far along? 40 weeks
Total weight gain: Don't know and would NEVER tell if I did
Maternity clothes? Yes, since around 6 months prego
Stretch marks: Just the ones from Jaden, nothing new!
Sleep: Good up until about a month ago
Miss anything? Being skinny and having energy
Movement: Yes, but has calmed down since he is so big now
Food cravings: Cereal and anything that I don't cook!
Anything making you queasy or sick? When I don't eat for a long period of time and certain perfume smells.
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Yes, I think?
Symptoms: Stomach cramping and hard
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy but getting very uncomfortable
Looking forward to: My sweet little baby being in my arms, loosing weight, and watching how Jaden does with a little brother!

Well there is an update for everyone! Hopefully my next post will be the arrival of our sweet little boy!

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas