Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

*100% Potty Trained Day & NIGHT*

Jaden has been potty trained for awhile, but in the last month has not wet his  pull up at night, so he is in underwear day/night now!!! I stopped putting pull ups on for naps a couple of months ago lol just out of laziness on my part, but he never had an accident so it worked out nicely. I love that I no longer have to buy pull ups and that my big boy caught onto this whole potty training thing pretty easily. He definitely went through some struggles with #2 for awhile but we got through it. I think the one thing I have learned is that switching between underwear and pull ups during the day is no good and it only causes confusion. As hard as it is when they struggle with accidents you just have to bare through it and keep them in underwear so that they finally just get it. Love my big boy and his achievement in night potty training!!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

YAY JADEN!!! We are only pull ups at night but she has gone almost a whole week without accidents at night! So I might pull the plug and just say panties from here on out!! I totally agree with you that it does confuse them, it's. Just so hard constantly washing sheets! I can't wait to be done with pull ups! Love you!!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas