Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2014

*Montana snowmobiling/ski trip*

I need to say for the record that I have the best father in-law ever!! He is one of the most generous, kind, tender hearted people  I know! With that said let me dive right into blogging about our awesome spring break vacation he put together. 

Josh's sister lives in Montana with her little family so my father in-law thought it would be fun to meet them up there for snowmobiling in West Yellowstone and skiing at Big Sky.  We flew to Salt Lake City, then rented cars and drove the rest of the way to MT.
We also happened to pass right through good old Rexburg on our way up, so had to stop by Josh's BYU-I engineering building. It was so fun to see how much Rexburg and BYU-I has grown since we were there. That place holds a very special place in my heart.
This was at Wolf/Bear Discovery Park. So  much fun to be up close with these amazing animals!! 

Skiing was amazing and I wish we could of gone one more day. The cabin we stayed in was breath taking and right on the ski resort mountain. Josh and his brothers snowboarded right out onto the slopes from where we stayed! I didn't take any pics of it unfortunately, but oh well. I will have to get the pics of us snowmobiling from my in-laws and post them later. Way fun trip and can't wait to do it again next year!!!


No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas