Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2016

*Christmas 2015 Part One*

I did so well this year on not going crazy with the kids on Christmas gifts and here is why... Jaden had his bday in October and got a ton of gifts, but only played with a few of them and we tossed the rest into the toy box. It always happens that way where my kids get lots of gifts (especially since all our family is here) and they play with a few of the favorites and don't care about the rest. So this year I totally kept myself in check! My kids still got a ton of stuff between us, both grandparents, and other family, but stuff they needed and things I KNOW they would play with lots!
Josh's family started this tradition of "Santa" putting up wrapping paper to where the gifts are so we are keeping it up!
Jaden read this entire letter to us the next morning, that boy blows me away with his mad reading skills.
The boys got two new chairs (both red, otherwise it would be a fight on color) and Eli is obsessed with trucks and trailers so he got a huge semi truck with trailer that hauls lots of cars. Jaden of course got lots of Star Wars things and Legos, and new pjs of course!!
Jaden reading the letter! Many nights we play musical beds, so both boys were in my room with Josh, and I was sleeping in Jaden's room. I wake up xmas morning to hear their voices quietly chatting and wondering where they were are at. Yup, they totally crawled under the wrapping paper at 5:30am and we're looking at all their gifts from Santa. I was so mad and made them both go back to bed until it was time to get up. Luckily Eli fell back asleep till 9am and Jaden watched cartoons until it was time. 
My parents and brother came over to start out the morning watching the kids open their Santa gifts, then we opened all the gifts from each other.
Eli got a talking Chewbacca mask, I thought he would love it because he likes the Darth Vader mask, but he is scared of this one... oh well. 
I got my dad the car reindeer ears and nose, lol that's what he wanted!
My parents got the boys a huge hot wheels race track not pictured because it took a ton of time to put together. Also lots of clothes and socks which they needed badly.
Unc J got Jaden a super awesome nerf gun, he was pretty excited about it!!
Eli is also into construction trucks, so loved his digger truck from Unc J.
Eli trying to carry all his trucks to show daddy haha that kid cracks me up. My mom brought over a delicious breakfast , we are, talked then they left around noon. Everyone took a nap and then it was on to grandma and papa's house for presents and dinner! Christmas post number two...
My dads reindeer car!

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas