Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2016

*New Year Dunes Trip*

New Years was of course spent at the dunes!
Jaden and Eli do not get iPads at home anymore (which has been a rule for about  six months) because it was just getting out of control with fights and just being glued to that screen all day. So the only time they ever get the iPad and iPhone is vacations! At night after bath and pjs we let them wind down with electronics haha  a super treat for them!
Loving their new riding jerseys they got for Christmas from grandma and papa!
Such an amazing trip, except for my quad accident. I went up a super steep hill and turned around cause I was not going to make it up. Well I turned at the steepest part lost control of the quad and basically flew up in the air 40 feet and ended up on the ground with the quad on top of me. It was a horrifying experience and luckily ended up with only whip lash and bruises. Hopefully I can get back on the quad and ride again but I'm definitely freaked out.

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas