Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 19, 2017

*Lake Powell 2017*

It truly bugs me to the very core that I have let my blog go so badly. Before I started working three years ago, I used to be so amazing at keeping up with this. Now I can never find the time, and if I do find spare time, this is the last thing I want to do. Also I used to have a the blogspot app on my phone, then it stopped working so if anyone knows how to blog from their phone please let me know!

 I need to be better, because I don't want to forget those little memories that are so easily forgotten. Also, I have never missed blogging about a Lake Powell trip and I can't start now. So without further a due let us reflect on our Lake Powell trip 2017!




 As our kids are getting older our Lake Powell houseboat trip is getting so much easier and a lot funner! We throw life jackets on them from the time they wake up until the time they go to bed and can pretty much just relax the whole time. We sleep in our amazing tent on the beach,because the boat is a bit crowded with three families sleeping on it. We don't mind though, our tent is awesome and Josh puts a swamp cooler in there so we sleep very nicely.







 These two are just the best of friends, and ever since Jaden's best friend Matt moved away, they have become even closer. I'm loving how close they are and even know they fight like crazy, I'm so glad they have each other.
 Papa got this toy called a water scooter and the boys had such a blast with it in the water. They would play in the water for hours with this, and think this would be awesome to have for our pool too.




 Josh finally caught a fish! We went up to Big Lake for Memorial Day weekend and Josh tried fishing for two days but no luck. So he was extremly happy to finally catch a fish, cook and eat it.




This trip was amazing and I really never wanted to leave. I can't wait to go back next year, and hope to maybe get in another trip this year.

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas