Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

*Late Christmas/Dunes 2011 Post*

Sorry this is such a late post, I wish I could of actually done this in 2011 because now my blog book will be a little off..oh well life happens (which is a whole different post that will follow). Anyways, Christmas was wonderful this year! We spent two wonderful weeks in Arizona with both of our families for Christmas, Jaden of course was spoiled with lots of toys from both sides and had so much fun spending time with his grandparents,aunts and uncles. This Christmas we did Christmas morning with Josh's family and went to church with them. We then ventured over to my house and did Christmas night and dinner with my family. So the first set of pictures will be Christmas w/ Josh's family and the second set will be with mine.

Christmas Eve we went to see the Mesa, AZ Temple lights with my family, needless to say Jaden loved all the pretty lights!


Jaden also met his cousin Brityn for the first time, which he was so gentle with her and it made me happy that he will be a good big brother someday!


From Josh's parent's Jaden and Brityn got super cute outfits to wear to church on Christmas Day!

Next was all the fun present opening..I think the pictures say it all!








My favorite gift was from Josh...he got me my very own brand new sewing machine!!! I'm not a good sewer yet, but I really hope to become good now that I have my own machine.

Josh holding his baby niece Brityn for the first time!



Now we go to later that day and have Christmas with my family!



Jaden in a pile of presents from grammy and grandpa!





So that's the end of Christmas 2011! We had so much fun sharing the holidays with our families and our so grateful for them and all they do for us.

For New Years we went to the Sand Dunes where I got to wear my awesome pink helmet,gloves,socks,shirt and goggles (thanks to my father in-law) hahah I was very pink and loved it! Jaden had so much fun at the dunes because he could walk around and play in the dirt all day, he was so dirty and I could barely stand it haha but he loved it! All the kids at camp loved to play with him too..I think Jaden is the most social little toddler I know.






Note: In the picture of Jaden with the Dr. Pepper can there is nothing in there, lol I don't give my child caffeine.

So yeah, all in all we had a wonderful Christmas/New Years and are now back in Washington. As much as I miss our family and Arizona it's good to get back to a routine and not living out of a suitcase. Also I need to loose holiday weight so back to dieting again which sucks. So to all I hope you have a wonderful New Year and I'm excited to see what this year has in store for us. Moving in to our house is something I can't wait for this new year and also if I can wrap my head around it trying for another baby lol but that is in the distant future still!

1 comment:

The London Mum said...

Haha I noticed in both of our blog posts we didn't take any pics of each other. It's probably because we were in a fight haha so stupid. Love ya Lou! Can't wait to be reunited soon!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas