Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

*My good little eater....FINALLY!!*


Here is a picture of him after eating lasagna...such a messy eater and I LOVE IT!!

I hope this is not just a phase but Jaden has recently(like in the past week)become a good solid food eater! I am the happiest mommy in the world, because as you all know for a long time Jaden has pretty much rejected solid food. He now comes up to me anytime I'm eating something and begs for some, and when I give him food in his highchair he eats every last bite.

I'm not sure exactly what brought about this change but I love it! It might be that I switched to soy milk formula, which a nurse recommended to me in the hospital. He definitely hasn't spit up since I switched and now he has a appetite for food!

2 comments:

The Dennett's said...

This is great news! I'm sure it takes a lot of stress off of you & Josh. And plus, he still looks adorable with lasagna all over his face. lol

Mark & Rachel said...

That is great! He is so handsome!
David is a picky eater. I shouldnt complain too much though because he loves his fruits and veggies. One day, one day he will eat more normally :-)

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas