Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

*Sweet 16*

My sweet little Jaden is now 16 months old!! I truly love this little boy more and more everyday! I love how he has learned to give kisses and hugs that melt my heart, and how when he see's a picture of Jesus he points to it and says "Jesus" (he already has a small love and recognition for the Savior) so sweet!

He copies anything and everything that Josh and I do, and absorbs information and new things so fast it amazes me. He is talking a ton too, although most of it does not makes any sense but it's still fun hearing him walk around talking gibberish to himself.

He is still doing very well with eating solids and has started to move back up on the growth charts (he finally got to 20lbs woo hooo hahha) which most toddlers have done by 12 months. I do admit that I like him small because for one he still fits in most of his 6-9 month clothes and he stays my baby for longer! He is the LOVE of our lives and feel so blessed that he was born to be my sweet son for time and all eternity.


From 1 month old to 16 months...where has the time gone?

Very messy eater as you can tell, and I love the Spaghetti-O on his face hahahah it cracks me up! His hair is also way out of control and long, however, my wonderful sister will be here soon to cut it....thank goodness!

1 comment:

Jessica and Trent said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe he's just 20 pounds and still fits into 6-9 month clothes! He's so little!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas