Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

*Valentine's Day*

Valentine's Day was a success this year...hhaha for the most part. When I say for the most part I mean we had Jaden with us for our romantic night since we didn't have a babysitter, but we enjoyed it none the less. I made a nice dinner,yummy dessert, and exchanged some little gifts. Jaden also got some little Valentines treats from the childcare at the gym I go too, which I thought was so precious.



Here is Jaden enjoying his Valentine cupcake!


My wonderful husband being so thoughtful got me "Breaking Dawn -Part 1-" which now makes my collection almost complete!!

Here are just a few random pictures of our sweet little Valentine having fun running around in Josh's Washington beanie. It's so funny because Josh will put this beanie on his head and he will run into our bedroom, look in the mirror and laugh, then run back to us in the family room hahah it's very amusing to us.

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas