Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2013

*One Month Old*

Our little Eli is 1 month old already! I can't believe how time goes by so fast, but I definitely feel like I'm savoring the moments more because I know how fast they grow up. So far he has been a great eater and sleeping pretty good through the night (about 4-5 hours at a time). He has been more fussy though because of his never ending stuffy nose and his tummy hurting.

As of today I am going to start eating really healthy and exercising, so hopefully with cutting out bad food that should help his little tummy feel better! Jaden loves his little brother, even a little too much sometimes because he tries to maul him to death, so we have to keep a close eye on them both. I will admit life with two kids is for sure way more challenging and am not really sure how we could ever add one more to the craziness of our life, but only time will tell I guess.

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas