Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

*From crib to big boy bed*

I was not planning on putting Jaden into a toddler bed until he was around two and a half or even a little older. He still sleeps great in a crib and can't get out which makes my life easy. However, since little Eli was born and is nursing all the time Jaden will wake up from his nap and I can't go get him right away so he has to sit in his crib until I'm done. So Josh and I talked about it and thought maybe he is ready now for a big boy bed. Well we took the plunge and he is now in a toddler bed, which is so cute and fits him just perfect. He is in no way attached to his crib so taking the crib wasn't hard, but putting him to sleep is definitely going to be more of a challenge now since he has freedom. I put him down for his nap and he cried, and tried getting out of his room for about 10 minutes but after that I went and checked on him and he was sound asleep in his bed. I admit this change is good, but at the same time emotionally a little hard for me because it means he is growing up and way too fast.

From baby to big boy!

1 comment:

The Dennett's said...

We moved T when he was 17 months old...haha...only for the reason that he was leaping from his crib and hurting himself...it took some time to adjust but they learn pretty quick. and you know what? If he gets out of bed and plays with stuff- it is OKAY! as long as he's safe, just take a deep breathe and keep nursing your sweet Eli. He will learn that eventually he needs to fall asleep in his bed :) anyway, Ive been thinking about you lately. hoping everything is good & calm for you and your boys. and I can't wait to do your blog!!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas