Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2014

*Jaden's first day of Pre-School*

I seriously can't believe this day has come, my first born baby has ventured off to his first day of Pre K. As I was driving to drop him off, I started to have flash backs to the day he was born and holding him in my arms for the first time. Which of course made me cry more than I already was haha such a ball baby I am.

I know it's funny that we as mommies get so emotional when our babes start school, but when you have nurtured and loved this little person from the day they were born, watching them walk off to school feels like the beginning of the end. Now time really flies (if it doesn't feel fast enough already)  and before you know it they are adults with families of their own. I know he is still only 3.5 years old, so I have lots of years left, but the day he leaves for a mission I'm going to need to be sedated lol!!





Anyways, I'm so happy for my sweet Jaden to have this opportunity to learn and grow. Love my baby boy more than words and am blessed beyond words to be his mama!!

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas