Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2014

*Second Lake Powell Trip 2014*

Just a few weeks later for the 4th of July we headed on back to Lake Powell again, but with my family this time. We took up our toy hauler trailer and camped on the beach, which was also so much fun and a bit easier to watch the kids. We met up with some of my relatives as well, and they are so much fun to be with especially since their older kids LOVE to play with my little ones (so of course I get tons of relaxation time!!). We unfortunately did not see many fireworks because you have to drive into town and my kids were just exhausted from playing all day, but I don't think we were too sad to get to bed early that night and miss out.

I took this picture on our drive up of this absolutely beautiful Arizona sunset!

Eli and Grandpa having a starring contest haha.


My sweet Macey pup!

My parents's spiffy new boat!

Jaden helping (watching) Grandpa clean the boat.

Daddy and Eli

Grandpa and Jaden

Mama and Eli

Jaden and Eli having fun with their cousins!

Eli relaxing on the beach!

Jaden had tons of fun building his usual sand castles.



Cuddles with Grandpa

 Jaden had hours of fun shooting this squirt gun with my cousins. It brings so much joy to me to watch my babies having fun and laughing, it makes life so worth living to see the smiles on my kids faces!!


Such a cheese ball hahhaha

Really the pictures explain our whole trip so not really much more is needed to be said. I had an absolute blast on this trip and it was super relaxing too. We will be going back to Powell one more time for Labor Day weekend, so hopefully I will get around to posting it sooner than later.

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas