Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

*My sweetheart's birthday..THE BIG 2-7*

That's right Josh is now 27 years old! I made sure to make his birthday this year extra special since the last two weren't so great (last year he was in WA on work travel and the year before I was prego need I say more lol.)

I woke up early and made him a yummy breakfast which I brought to him in bed. We then met up for lunch, and after that I went to work on decorating our apartment and making him his favorite cake German chocolate. We had a fun little birthday party just the three of us! So for presents I got Josh a few shirts and the big one was the iPad...YES we finally have one yeaaaa! So here are some pictures from this festive event.

All the fun decorations and as you can see Jaden is loving them




Josh in all his glory of blowing the big 2-7 candles




Now comes the presents




He was really surprised because we had talked about getting one but not till around my birthday. I figured he deserved to get it for his though haha aren't I a sweet wife!?!

Until next year.....

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas