Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

*Riding dunes to riding bulls*

This was our final dune trip of the year..well until Thanksgiving. We had a blast and sad that it's over for awhile. I think we mostly enjoyed it just because we were in the sunshine and away from cold rainy Washington. I think my riding this time around was actually pretty good and I would say I'm becoming an intermediate rider now haha.

Jaden was super cute on this trip, because he is getting the concept of riding quads so is always wanting to ride around with daddy or papa. He also has his own little power wheels quad which he is starting to really enjoy as well. He is now 17 months old and it just amazes me how much he learns and absorbs every day. I love that little boy more than life and love that he is mine! Get ready for pictures galore...




If you can't tell I love taking pictures of my little man, in my opinion he is very photogenic haha unlike his mommy.





My sweet baby niece Brityn... first dune trip 3 months old



Then we were off to the PBR (Professional Bull Riding). My father in-law watches it all the time on TV so we thought it would be fun to go see it live. Jaden loved it and was surprisingly really good and sat still for most of it.





So we are now back in rainy Seattle, and when we left Arizona it was raining there hahah so we left in rain and came back to rain. We truly love AZ though and the sunshine, which we used to take for granted but now soak up the vitamin D every time we get the chance.

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas