Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

*Lou and Monk take Seattle*

The nicknames above are for my sister Robyn (skinny monk) and myself (Lou). The history behind these names is as follows: I saw the movie The Karate Kid with Hilary Swank back in the day, and in the movie there are Chinese monks who were super skinny hence the name skinny monk. So ever since then which was years ago I have called my sister that, and rarely ever use her actual name. My name came from my brother who for some reason one day started calling me Lou and it just sort of stuck.

Anyways this post is not about our nicknames lol, my sister came to visit me FINALLY up here in rainy Washington for a whole week. We had the BEST time together doing all sorts of fun things. I think she probably had the funnest time playing with Jaden who is the love of her life after her hubby of course.

We took her to the Space Needle because that is something you have to do when you come here. We also went to Pike's Market Place, took a ride on the Ride the Ducks Land and Water tour (basically a boat/bus that tours you all over downtown Seattle, then drives onto Lake Union and shows you some tourist things on the water), and Josh had to show her the Museum of Flight (more for his entertainment).




These are all taken at the Museum of Flight



This was before we left for downtown Seattle, had to post it because it's just too cute not too.


Pike's Market Place and the Land and Sea tour

I loved having my sister here with me. She was the most amazing help to me and the best company EVER! I have the BEST sister in the world, she has seen me through my best and worst times and has always been there for me no matter what. I'm so blessed and privileged to have her in my life! Good thing I'm going home to Arizona on Sunday, because I already miss her like crazy.

2 comments:

t said...

u and your sister are seriously models! SO GORGEOUS And Jaden is so adorable as usual :)

The London Mum said...

Love you so much!I had such a fun time with you guys!! Your the best, and I can't wait to see you on Sunday! Give Jaden kisses for me until then! MUAH!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas