Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 25, 2013

*Nine Months Old*


Eli is nine months old! Here are the stats:

Weight: 16 lbs 4oz (3rd percentile, so still a little thing)

Height: 28.75 inches

Still nursing, but I'm kind of over it. Really want to loose weight already but oh well.

Sleeping good, wakes up some times but for the most part he will just take the binki and go back to sleep.

Eli has his two bottom teeth and FOUR front top teeth coming through. I feel so bad for him,  because I know it probably hurts like crazy and he has been a trooper!

Still not crawling yet (my fault, I don't make him do tummy time enough) but I really don't care if he crawls yet, just as long as he does eventually!

He babbles all the time and says babababa, I am trying to get him to say MAMA hahah. He laughs and smiles all the time, very happy little guy.

Eats anything and everything. Loves to drink water/milk from daddy's glass, it's super cute and so big of him.

LOVES to take baths, especially since he can sit up and splash now.

So that's the nine month update on my little man. Hopefully we will have some crawling news for the next one.

No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas