Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

*Potty Trained*

September 6, 2013 is the official day that Jaden was potty trained! It really just non intentionally happened on that Sarurday morning. I took his diaper off after he woke up to air out his little bum and then told Josh to take him in to the bathroom and show him how to pee like a big boy (standing up). He totally did it, and I was so surprised and thought why did I not try that before?!? Basically from that point on it just clicked and he has been out of diapers ever since (except for night time) although he usually wakes up dry. He even tells me he has to potty and I rarely have to remind him, which is nice cause I forget to ask for long periods of time  occasionally.

I'm so glad I did not push the potty training and waited till he was 100% ready, it made both our lives easier. So the only thing he struggles with is going #2, which I'm not sure how to tackle that one, so any suggestions are welcome! So that is Jaden's potty training story. I feel so proud and accomplished as a mommy that we have reached and passed this big milestone in his little life, and right before his 3rd birthday too!!!

I wanted to put a cute picture of Jaden in his little undies but Josh said no (I did not agree at all), so I guess this will due haha.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

YAY JADEN!!! It is such an accomplished proud moment for both of you!! Dan was super protective over what pics I put of June on our blog about potty training too! I was a little sad because I had some really cute shots of her, but I was lucky to persuade him into letting me post the ones that I did! Just some over protective daddy's! Miss you and love you lots!!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas