Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

*Welcome Home Elder Bracken*

My brother in-law Logan is FINALLY home from his mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This was my first time welcoming home a missionary, and wow what a awesome, emotional, and exciting experience it was. The anticipation of waiting for him to come through to the airport waiting area is crazy high, and also very surreal. He looks way taller, and very grown up since I last saw him. It really is crazy how much changes in two years, Logan came home to his new nephew Eli, and Jaden being a crazy 3 year old, his niece Brityn (who he will see very soon) and lots more.

To me the two years went by super fast and I can't believe it's already over. When I ask my mother in-law if it went by fast for her she said "no way" and it was one of the hardest things you have do as a mother and member of the Church. I seriously don't even know how I'm going to handle letting Jaden and Eli go on missions, I told Josh he will have to drag me out of the airport crying when those days come to let them go. Anyways, it is so awesome to have him home and I feel that our whole family is complete again!














No comments:

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas