Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

*One of those days*

Today was one of those days where it just sucked haha for lack of better words. Jaden woke up with a cough from hell and nothing I did helped. So I took him to the ER ( big mistake) and sat for six  hours just for them to say he has croup and to give him a steroid shot. Wow something that could of taken 15 minutes was six freaking hours, so mad and wish I would of just went to urgent care but whatever. Luckily my dad stayed with Eli so that part of the day was good. However, Eli is getting 3 or 4 top teeth so he is hurting bad right now and miserable (thankfully he was happy for my dad). 

On top of all that Jaden is not grasping going #2 in the toilet so I end up cleaning gross poop up all over the bathroom and him. Oh and his throw up from when his cough was at it's worst. I realize all this is part of being a mom so I try not to complain too much. But had to vent that today was just one of those days that I am  happy it's over!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel for you. Seriously. Croup is the worst. You may want to ask your doctor for a nebulizer- it helps a TON. It's a breathing machine with a mask that they wear for a few minutes off and on and it really helps them breathe better. We have one that we've pulled out a few times (once when T had croup). I hope he gets better very soon! And Jaden still has plenty of time to be fully potty-trained, so try not to worry too much about that. Talmage is 3 1/2 and still can't go through the night completely dry. It's one of those things you just gotta keep coming back to over and over again before they finally get it :) Anyway, wow long comment. You are a GREAT mom and I'm hoping things get better fast for you! love you!

*For time and all eternity*

*For time and all eternity*

Suns Game

Thinking of a game plan

A kiss for good luck at the game!

*Honeymoon*

Josh and I went on a wonderful honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico for 8 day 7 nights in an all inclusive resort. We had a blast from relaxing on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, all the way to taking a tour to the Chichen-itza Pyramids (that was Josh's favorite). All and all it was a very fun and romantic honeymoon and we owe it all to my new in-laws for making it possible!

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico

Honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico
Us in front of the beautiful ocean

Swimming with the Dolphins

The dolphin giving me a smooch!


Eating dinner at the HardRock Cafe

Snorkeling!

Yummy Pina Coladas